8 rosemary sprigs
1 or 2 lemons cut into 8 slices
4 garlic cloves sliced
4 tilapia fillets
4 teaspoons olive oil
dash of salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Cut 4 twelve-inch squares of aluminum foil
3. Lay out one piece of aluminum foil and put one tilapia fillet in the middle of the aluminum foil.
4. Layer two slices of lemon, two rosemary sprigs, and one cut up garlic glove on top of the fillet.
5. Drizzle olive oil on top of the fish.
6. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
7. Roll the edges together and form a packet.
8. Repeat with remaining three fillets.
9. Cook for 20 minutes.
This dish may have nine steps, but it's really an easy dish to make once you get the hang of it. I can whip this up in about five minutes now and it's so worth it. This dish is very healthy and tasty. Even my grandkids are excited when they walk in the door and smell the aroma. "Are we having tilapia tonight? Oh, goody!" This is a dish for those who want to take the advantages of heart healthy fish but can't stand the taste of fish. Just try it-you'll like it!
Tilapia fillet on the foil square
Lemon and garlic on the fillets
Rosemary sprigs layered on the fillets
Drizzling olive oil on the combination
Packets in the oven
Let's eat! If only it were tomato season...