8 oz Dijon mustard
1 cup butter, softened
2 T. poppy seeds
2 packs party rolls
3/4 pound thinly sliced ham
8 oz thinly sliced swiss cheese
1. Heat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Combine first three ingredients and mix well.
3. Cut the rolls in half horizontally and place on foil lined cookie sheet.
4. Spread butter mix on both the top and the bottom of the roles.
5. Put a layer of ham and cheese on the bottom part of the roll.
6. Place the top of the roll back on the top of the bottom half.
7. Wrap in foil and bake for 10 minutes. Uncover and bake for about four more minutes until the tops are a little crusty.
These yummy little sandwiches are great for parties. But, they definitely need to be served warm. So, serve them as soon as your guests arrive.
Sprinkling the poppy seeds into butter and mustard
Butter, mustard, and poppy seeds mixed together
Cutting the rolls in half
Spreading the butter mixture on the rolls
Adding the cheese slices
Adding the ham. I'm not exactly sure how I took this picture, but it came out really cool!
Ready to "roll!"
Ready to eat!