1 pack plain Devil's food cake mix
1 small pack instant chocolate pudding mix
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup warm water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups peanut butter chips
1. Grease and lightly flour a 12-cup bundt pan.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Place the cake mix, pudding, eggs, sour cream, water, and vegetable oil in a mixing bowl. Mix on low speed for one minute.
4. Scrape the sides of the mixing bowl. Mix on medium for two to three minutes longer.
5. Fold in peanut butter chips.
6. Pour batter into the bundt pan.
7. Bake 45 to 50 minutes until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
8. Let sit for 20 minutes. Run a knife or spatula around the outside of the pan and invert on a cooling rack. Let cool for another 20 minutes and then remove the pan.
This is a warm, moist cake that doesn't need icing. You can substitute chocolate chips for peanut butter chips if desired. Enjoy warm!
Putting cake mix in mixing bowl
Adding pudding to the mix
In goes the egg
Putting in the sour cream
Next up is the vegetable oil
Scraping the sides after a minute of mixing
Greasing the bundt pan
Flouring the bundt pan
Running a spatula around the pan