4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 large can Veg-All
2 cans cream of chicken soup
4 cans milk
2 sticks butter
4 cups Bisquick
1. Cut chicken into one inch cubes. Place in microwaveable dish and cover chicken pieces with water. Cover the dish with saran wrap and leave a corner open for venting. Microwave on high for ten minutes or until chicken is done.
2. Drain chicken and put it in a layer on the bottom of an ungreased casserole dish. Drain Veg-All and pour over top of the chicken.
3. Mix soups and 2 cups milk in a pot over low heat and stir with a whisk. Pour over vegetables.
4. In same pot, melt butter and then mix in remaining milk. Stir in Bisquick until smooth.
5. Pour Bisquick mix on top of soup mixture. Bake at 350 for one hour.
As you may be able to tell from the picture, I changed the quantities some. I felt that more chicken needed to be added. And, the Bisquick quantity had to be doubled since the original was too runny. But, once I fixed it, everything turned out quite well.
Cutting the chicken
Putting water over the chicken
Chicken all covered and ready to go in the microwave
Draining the chicken after it comes out of the microwave
Pouring the Veg-All over the chicken
Pouring the soup into the pot
Adding milk to the soup
Mixing the milk and soup together-this is best done w/ a whisk, but I only have non stick pans. You can't use metal utensils w/ non stick pans, so I used a spoon instead
Melting the butter
All set for going into the oven