2 packs chopped frozen broccoli
1 stick butter, melted
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 TBSP chopped onions
1 sleeve Ritz crackers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
3. Cook and drain broccoli.
4. Combine broccoli with all other ingredients except Ritz crackers.
5. Pour into prepared casserole dish.
6. Top evenly with Ritz crackers.
7. Cook for one hour.
Preparing the casserole dish.
Beating the egg well before adding to the mixture.
Pouring the mayonnaise into the eggs
Adding the cream of mushroom soup
In goes the cheddar cheese!
The onions are in!
The chopped broccoli is in and ready to be mixed
Mixture spread in the pan
Puttin' on the Ritz!