1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 cups sugar
3 cups plain flour
1 tsp. soda
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. vanilla
3 cups cubed apples
1 cup brown sugar
1 stick butter
1/4 cup milk
1. Peel and cube apples.
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs well. Add sugar, vegetable oil, and vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl, combine flour, soda, and salt. Either sift or stir well.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir well.
5. Add apples and stir well.
6. Pour into 13x9 inch pan.
7. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
8. For icing, melt butter on the stove. Add in sugar and milk. Boil for three minutes.
9. Pour icing onto cake while still hot.
Peeling the apples
Cubing the apples
Measuring the flour
Stirring together the dry ingredients
Stirring together the vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla
Stirring together wet and dry ingredients
Adding in the apples
Getting ready to prepare the icing
Melting the butter
It does NOT get any better than this!!